Our membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
Not Automatically Renewed
You can join Calgary 55 plus any time during the year in which you turn 55 and every year after that.
The Benefits of Joining
- Improve self-esteem, confidence, and your sense of well-being.
- Continue your lifetime pursuits.
- Qualify for Alberta 55 Plus Winter/Summer Games.
- Enjoy contributing to society by volunteering within Alberta 55 plus.
- Receive sport and liability insurance while in Alberta 55 plus events.
- Johnson Insurance is our sponsor – Take advantage of home + auto insurance at reduced rates!
New Members – Membership Renewal
A Zone 3 member is defined as someone who lives within the legal boundaries of the City of Calgary and pays their municipal taxes to the City of Calgary. You may have a Calgary mailing address even though you live in one of the surrounding municipal districts for example Springbank. In this case you are a Zone 2 member. Refer to the more detailed description on the Alberta 55 plus website of who is not a zone 3 member.”
If you wish to become a member or are already a member, you can buy or renew your membership online by clicking the Join Now button below.